The mission of the NJCAA Foundation is to enhance the NJCAA national organization, student-athletes, member colleges and local communities through financial support, scholarships, program initiatives and community service.
- Supporting the creation, growth and sustainability of two-year college athletic programs
- Providing funding for scholarships, community programs and national awards
- Telling the story of the NJCAA and increasing the exposure of two-year collegiate athletics
- Promoting diversity, equity and inclusion growth for all colleges and student-athletes
- Fostering character in student-athletes through fair, consistent rules and play
- Prepare students to further their education or workforce readiness
- Providing the necessary resources for technology upgrades, organization operations and opportunities for student-athletes through the NJCAA